Mostrando resultados del 1 al 5 de 5

Tema: What SLR camera is good for taking photos of wildlife, landscapes and sports?

Predeterminado What SLR camera is good for taking photos of wildlife, landscapes and sports?

've been looking at the Panasonic fz100 hybrid camera, but want to know if this is the best one to go for. I'm taking a trip to Australia so i want a camera that is pretty simple to use (so not loads of different lens changes) and want it to take photos of landscapes and wildlife but also sports such as surfing. Can anyone recommend a user friendly and descent camera for an amateur

Predeterminado

My personal opinion: canon g12. You are going to get more cuality in your pictures than panasonic fz100 but you will get a lower zoom.

Predeterminado

Hello.
    If you want a DSLR, a good camera is the 40D, I have it, and it has a good fps rate, and with a 18-250 or 18-270 lens you will get good landscapes and thw necessary zoom for the sports.
    40D+28-105 USM+YN-468
    Mi Obture

Predeterminado

Hi,

You're talking about three different kind of pics. Landscape (wide or ultra wide lens), wildlife and sports (teleobjective lens). You ask about SLR but mention a bridge, and not even one with a 1/1.6 sensor unit but one with a 1/2.2 one.

I think you should clarify what are you looking for. If you are looking for a Bridge camera, then I would buy a fuji finepix sh200EXR. If you're looking dor a DSLR, then a 40D wold be great, but you can try a 4/3 and gain the extra equivalent millimeters ( the crop factor is 2 instead of 1.6), they can be very useful for wildlife and sports photography.