Mostrando resultados del 1 al 1 de 1

Tema: ¿Conocéis ArtFlakes?

Predeterminado ¿Conocéis ArtFlakes?

Saludos.

Hace unos días recibí el siguiente email:

Hi,

I have seen that you have a portfolio at Carbonmade. I would like to know, if you maybe have content / pictures / photos / illustration / artworks,
    that might be suitable for reproduction of art prints (canvas print, gallery print, framed prints)?

The cooperation would be with our second premium art print gallery shop

ARTFLAKES .com

We market and produce high quality art prints to customers Europe-wide now for 4 years, always in cooperation with artists and other visual content partners, who get for every reproduction sale a royalty.

Could this be interesting for you? Then I would send you some further information.

Best from Berlin,
    Daniel Brueckner
    Head of Marketing

Entendí que había visto mi portafolio en Carbonmade y que tenía una galería de arte y que imprimen obras para venderlas. Como no entendía muy bien la movida, le contesté que quería más información de lo que me contaba.
    Y recibí su respuesta:

Hi,

great to hear from you!

Here is some more information about our company in a partner presentation, FAQ and General Terms. If you want to join, be welcome! The link serves also as a personal invitation with which you can registe.

http://www.artflakes.com/r/jo1V4BxXwpdjSMYzGkn

Our royalty model works like that: We have basis prices for each product / size combination. That includes production, marketing, customer care and our share. On that you add yourself a royalty markup freely. So basis price + royalty markup = retail price. Easy as that. An example in the excel file.

Would be great to have you on the platform! If you have any questions, let me know.

If you like the idea of ARTFLAKES and having a virtual gallery in Berlin
    then you can register with the above link, just scroll down a litte on the page. Then you would be ready to start!

...and here the excel i maybe forgot to sent with my last email with an example of our basis prices. you can change the royalty in the upper left cell and see how a different royalty markup will change the royalty and the customer retail price. the royalties you can set after uploading the pictures when adding additional information.

best,
    daniel

And by the way, are you on Facebook? Then like our page and become a fan of ARTFLAKES to receive regular updates:
    Artflakes | Facebook

Y
    me adjunto una tabla Excel con los precios.
    ¿Alguien sabe qué es esto y me puede ayudar a entenderlo?

Gracias!
    Última edición por Skating; 19/09/11 a las 21:52:31
    Canon 60D + 18-155 IS + Tamron 17-50 2.8 + Canon 50mm 1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/cocotier/