PDA

Ver la Versión Completa : Galería de china

lobomufasa
15/11/06, 23:57:17
Buscando cosas para mi viaje por china, que cada vez y como siempre por temas de curro, veo más lejano, me he topado con esto:

www.pbase.com/gilazouri/china (http://www.pbase.com/gilazouri/china)

Aunque se nota que han pasado más de un rato de photoshop, hay alguna que otra foto impresionante...

Tesafil
16/11/06, 00:33:17
Si que hay fotos muy guapas, pero como tu dices, ahí hay currele con el PH.

Juanito_Juan
16/11/06, 00:41:27
que barbaridad, impresionantes las fotos..
eso si que es una buena serie!!!!

gracias por el link..

:wink:

Roth
21/11/06, 13:54:01
Muy bonitas!

lobomufasa
21/11/06, 15:22:57
al final mandé un mail al tío de la galería por que es un viaje que tengo en mente desde hace un par de años, os pasteo el correo que me contesta él con el equipo que llevaba y tal por si a alguien le puede interesar (está en inglés). Yo al tío le preguntaba que qué equipo se llevó y le comentaba que para eso yo optaría por mi 17-40 f4 L, 70-200 f4 L y el 50 1.8 y a ver que opinaba él.

Saludos

I will try to answer your questions.
First of all, you have a great and light camera gear for traveling. You should take all the 3 lenses you've mentioned. The 17-40 is great for all-around and for landscapes. The 50mm is great for portraits (Use wide aperture for nice bokeh) and for low light conditions. The 70-200 is great for candids, portraits, and whenever you need the extra reach.
If you have an internal flash in your camera, you can leave the external flash at home. I took with me an external flash but in the whole 2 months trip I used it only once!
Take a compact and light tripod if you want to take landscape photos of sunsets/sunrises. You will also need in this case a cable release.
Use ND graduated filters for landscapes when the sky is too bright and you want to reduce the brightness of it for a more balanced exposure. Or you can just take 3-5 different jpg exposures and merge it later with HDR software (Photomatix).
A good and comfortable camera bag is important. I recommend Lowepro bags. I used a backpack- Lowepro Rover AW II.
Have at least 2 compact flash cards with big capacities. I used Epson p-2000 viewer to store the photos on the 40GB drive. I also made DVD backups wherever I found a place that can do it. It's important to have an additional backup so you don't have all of your eggs in one basket :)
You can read more about my techniques in the attached word file.
Get the Lonely planet guide to China and the Mandarin phrase book. They are important for getting along and for finding the good sightseeings.

El Pirata Robert
21/11/06, 19:18:29
Gracias por el enlace

HoLoTuRiA
21/11/06, 19:45:55
Menudas fotos, y menudos consejos, un buen tipo, I think ;)

Saludos!