¡¡Hola!!

Antes de nada, como siempre, decir que he buscado por el foro y no hay un hilo que me aclare lo siguiente... ni que vaya específicamente de esto.
(Pido perdón a los moderadores si me cuelo afirmando esto.)

El caso es que desde hace un tiempo estoy en el grupo de Flickr de Getty Images.... y me han invitado hoy a subir 6 de mis imágenes.

Y nada, estoy rellenando todo para el alta (que está en inglés, hay que joerse...) y me doy cuenta de que hay un punto que no tengo ni idea de qué poner.
Os copio exactamente lo que pone:

I certify that (select all that apply):

Q1. The beneficial owner is a resident of Spain within the meaning of the income tax treaty between the United States and that country.

Q2. If required, the U.S. taxpayer identification number is stated.

Q3. The beneficial owner is not an individual, derives the item (or items) of income for which the treaty benefits are claimed, and, if applicable, meets the requirements of the treaty provision dealing with limitation on benefits

Special rates and conditions: The beneficial owner is claiming the provisions of Article 22 of the treaty identified on line 8a above to claim a 30.0% rate of withholding on royalties Please check the following 3 boxes to confirm the validity of the information supplied. Under penalties of perjury, I declare that I have examined the information on this form and to the best of my knowledge and belief it is true, correct, and complete. I further certify under penalties of perjury that:

Q4. I am the beneficial owner (or am authorized to sign for the beneficial owner) of all the income to which this form relates

Q5. The beneficial owner is not a U.S. person

Q6. The income to which this form relates is not (a) effectively connected with the conduct of a trade or business in the United States or is (b) effectively connected but is not subject to tax under an income tax treaty, or (c) the partner's share of a partnership effectively connected income

He usado traductor para saber qué carajo quieren decir exactamente los puntos... Pero a pesar de ello, es que no tengo ni idea, ni traduciendo, de lo que debo o no poner (salvo la Q1, Q4 y Q5, que ya validé, por lógica...). De las otras tres ni idea: Q2, Q3 y Q6.

¿Alguien ha tenido el mismo problema?
¿Sabéis a qué se refieren exactamente en esos puntos...?

Estoy más perdía que un garbanzo en la boca un yayo.
Gracias por adelantado.....