Página 1 de 12 123611 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Mostrando resultados del 1 al 12 de 134

Tema: Nueva Canon EOS 700D

Entradas de Blog

Predeterminado Nueva Canon EOS 700D

Canon anuncia la Canon EOS 700D que sustituye al modelo anterior EOS 650D.

Una cámara con 18 Mpix y sensor APS-C, procesador DIGIC 5 y con un rango ISO 100-12800 que puede expandirse hasta los 25600ISO, mejora la versión anterior la EOS 650D, y como principal novedad aporta un nuevo objetivo para sus kit, el Canon EF-S 18-55 IS STM que mejora la experiencia de grabación de vídeo al tener un AF más fino y silencioso.

Este modelo nace para sustituir a la Canon EOS 650D que fué lanzada en junio de 2012, menos de un año ha durado en el mercado la 650D, una vida muy corta para un modelo réflex, veremos como lo toman los propietarios de dicho modelo que verán como en unos pocos meses ha quedado sustituida y su valor en segunda mano caerá. Este modelo introduce algunas mejoras pero no parece que haya un salto tecnológico importante.

Características principales:

• 18.0 Megapixel Hybrid CMOS AF sensor
    • Creative Full-HD movies and Hybrid CMOS AF
    • Vari-angle 3.0” Clear View LCD II Touch screen
    • ISO 100-12800 sensitivity, expandable to ISO 25600
    • 5 fps shooting 9-point AF system
    • 7 Creative filters with live preview
    • Scene Intelligent Auto
    • EOS System of lenses and accessories

Imágenes

Vídeos

(redactando)

MELVILLE, N.Y., March 21, 2013 – Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, is proud to introduce a new flagship model to its popular EOS Rebel line, the EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera. The incredible image quality and performance starts with an 18 megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and Canon's superb DIGIC 5 Image Processor. Combined with an extensive ISO range of 100-12800 (expandable to 25600 in H mode), the EOS Rebel T5i boasts crisp, detailed images, even in low-light conditions. With a continuous shooting speed of up to 5.0 frames per second (fps) united with 9 all cross-type AF focus points, the new EOS Rebel T5i allows photographers the opportunity to shoot with ease, even in challenging shooting situations.
    When shooting in Live View mode, the Hybrid CMOS AF system enables speedy and accurate autofocus for photos and video. Coupled with Canon's new EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens, available in the standard kit lens bundle, the EOS Rebel T5i takes full advantage of the Stepping Motor (STM) technology, which allows the lens to smoothly and silently focus on the subject whether it is moving or standing still. When combined with the camera's high-resolution Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II and intuitive touch controls, the EOS Rebel T5i stands as Canon's most "consumer-friendly" DSLR.
    "Built to make advanced photography creative and fun, the EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera gives users exceptional image quality and fast, intuitive operation along with creative functions to help advance photographic expression," said Yuichi Ishizuka, executive vice president and general manager, Imaging Technologies & Communications Group, Canon U.S.A.
    Expand Your Creativity with New Advanced Features
    The EOS Rebel T5i provides amateur and advanced photographers looking to hone their creative and technical skills with a range of features that allow for crisp, clear images.
    Whether it is adding saturation to a vivid landscape or applying a unique, vintage touch to a portrait, users who want to express their creativity can experiment with different effects and settings, composing a shot, by using one of Canon's seven Creative Filters. When the Creative Filters are applied in Live View, users can preview the filter on the vari-angle three inch LCD touch screen without having to shoot the image first. Effects such as ArtBold, Water Painting, Grainy Black and White, Soft Focus, Toy Camera, Fish-Eye and Miniature let users pick and choose how to best express their creative vision before or after the image is captured.
    The EOS Rebel T5i features advanced shooting modes to take creative imaging even further. When using one of the advanced shooting modes such as Handheld Night Scene, HDR Backlight Control or Multi-Shot Noise Reduction, multiple images are taken and combined within the camera to help create the best quality image based off of the shots taken. Providing quick and easy accessibility, a new mode dial with Scene modes has been included, allowing users the flexibility to select the subject matter while the camera determines the optimal settings.
    Enhanced EOS Full HD Movie Mode
    The EOS Rebel T5i offers easy-to-use professional video capture. When users switch to EOS Full HD Movie mode, the EOS Rebel T5i offers the ability to shoot in 1080p Full HD video in a number of recording sizes and frame rates. With Canon's Hybrid CMOS AF System and Movie Servo AF, the camera provides continuous AF for focus tracking of moving subjects by helping to reduce the camera's need to "hunt", resulting in a quick and smooth continuous AF. While shooting with one of Canon's Stepping Motor (STM) lenses, such as the new EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens, the camera will only capture the stereo sound of the scene being recorded. For added flexibility, the EOS Rebel T5i also features a built-in stereo microphone with manual audio level adjustment to enhance sound quality.
    Expanded Lineup of STM Lenses
    Canon is expanding the lineup of STM lenses by adding one new lens, which now gives users three choices that will allow for the capture of stunning images and video with the EOS Rebel T5i - the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, the EF 40mm f/2.8 STM and the new EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens. The EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens offers high magnification in a compact and lightweight EF-S standard zoom lens with an optical image stabilizer for up to four equivalent stops for shake correction. When paired with the Hybrid CMOS AF, it allows for smooth and quiet, continuous AF for photo and video capturing - making it the perfect combination for preserving those once in a lifetime moments.
    Availability
    The EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR camera is scheduled to be available in April for an estimated retail price of $749.99 for the body alone; $899.99 bundled with an EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens kit, and $1,099.00 with the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens kit.
    The new EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens also is also scheduled to be available separately in April at an estimated retail price of $249.99.
    For more information about the Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera, the full list of product specifications and compatible lenses, visit www.usa.canon.com/eos.

Predeterminado

A ésta y la 100d, no le encontré diferencia alguna comparada a la 650d, la 100d sólo el tamaño cambia, quizá en la 750d vendrá el gran cambio ¿no?

Predeterminado

La única diferencia a nivel estético es la ruleta de los modos, que esta tiene pinchitos.
    En cuanto a especificaciones veo que deja ajustar el nivel de entrada del micro integrado, opción que no encuentro en la 650D.

Predeterminado

Buen momento para los que esten interesados en la compra de la 650D

Predeterminado

A este paso sacarán un nuevo modelo cada mes, parece que lo único nuevo es el 18-55 STM, respecto a la 650D no cambia nada...

Parece que ya que sacan un objetivo nuevo de kit, le vuelven a cambiar la rueda de modos (creo que los pinchitos ya estaban en la 500D) y ya tenemos 700D!!!

¿Se podrá usar parasol de pétalos en el 18-55 IS STM? Eso si que sería una novedad.

Predeterminado

Genial, parece ser que lo unico que aporta esta nueva camara es una esperada bajada de precio de la 650D; En si, no es una mala noticia.
    EOS 7D; Powershot G1X; 50 f/1.4 USM ; 15-85 f/3.5-5.6 IS USM; 70-300 f/4-5.6 IS USM ; Speedlite 430 EXII

Predeterminado

Pues ya se podrian preocupar mas de sacar una sucesora a la 7D, que ya tiene sus añitos, y no de la 650D que no tiene ni un año. Entiendo que siendo una gran camara, cuesta hacer mejoras... pero alguna que otra se podria hacer.
    En fin... me imagino que estaran esperando a que pase un poco la crisis para meter bien el estacazo.

Predeterminado

Baaaaaaaaaaaah.... mas de lo mismo... llevamos 3 años con el mismo modelo de camara, 550D, 600D, 650D y ahora 700D... ME ABUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURROOOOO!!!! mismo sensor mismas caracteristicas. Nikon va ya por los 24Mpix, a ver si espabilamos!!!
    Mirando el mundo a traves de un objetivo

Predeterminado

Tengo la 600D, hace 2 dias salió la 650D y ya está la 700D ?? de la 650D a la 700D que cambia exactamente... (además del número) ???
    Saludos
    5D MII+600D
    Mi web: IluminArte Fotografía Digital

Predeterminado

Menuda tomadura de pelo
    Canon 1D Mark III - Canon 7D - Zeiss 85 1.4 ZE - Canon 24-70 L

Predeterminado

Odio la estrategia de marketing o lo que sea de Canon de sacar casi el mismo modelo cada semana, pero yo que estoy con la 450D y quiero dar el paso a una con vídeo, es ideal para adquirir la 650D. Esperando que baje de precio, claro. Porque los de Canon ya se imaginan las estrategias de los compradores y quizás no la bajan tanto de precio como esperaríamos.
    Canon 60D + 18-155 IS + Tamron 17-50 2.8 + Canon 50mm 1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/cocotier/

Predeterminado

Pero Canon piensa que la gente es subnormal? me parece muy fuerte....cada dia me entran mas ganas de pasarme a Nikon.
    Flickr 6D+Canon 24-105L+70-200f4L+Tamron 17-35f2.8-4+90mm+Manfrotto 055CX3/Triopo B-3+Flipside400+Nissin di622II

Página 1 de 12 123611 ... ÚltimoÚltimo